We’re back and better than ever for our 2nd Annual United by Play Battle for Charity Esports Tournament! Last year’s tournament was so incredibly epic, so don’t miss your chance to be a part of this year’s event at the HyperX Arena in Las Vegas.
This exclusive, invite-only event is taking place during CES week. So when you’ve had enough of walking the CES floor, come catch the real high-stakes Vegas action where pro gamers, influencers and streamers will be competing in a live Valorant tournament for charity. The tournament will also be livestreamed on Twitch. While these gamers are locked in intense battles, we’ll also be raising money for the Starlight Children’s Foundation, Stack Up Military Charity and more to be announced soon.
Not only will you experience one of the most exciting esports venues in the country, as well as help raise money for great charities, but you can also power-up with some awesome opportunities:
- Meet, greet and play against streamers and influencers like @TacticalGramma and @RowdyRogan
- Donate in-person or online via livestream
- Donors will have chance to win exclusive prizes such as gaming monitors and more via raffles and giveaways
- Network with esports industry professionals
- Exclusive gift bags filled with swag from various tournament sponsors
- Tournament will be streamed on Twitch @LANFest and @AlliedEsports from 10am to 6pm.
Event: January 5, 2023 from 10am to 6pm. More details to follow.